Spray tan has become popular among celebrities and models and is now available to everyone! With just one 30-minute private tanning session, you will have a golden tan that dries quickly and is virtually odor free. Unlike direct sunlight or tanning beds, airbrush tanning is the only safe way to tan.
Professional Spray Tan Services
Spray Tanning is a safe alternative to tanning beds and UV rays of the sun. DHA, the active tanning ingredient in our solution, has been approved for cosmetic use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Unlike tanning booths that use a standard solution which produces an uneven skin coverage, we apply Tan Imagine Tanning Solution using turbine engineered technology; this ensures an even and all-natural looking result.
We select and mix the solution for your tan based on your individual skin tone and preference. Our technicians are experienced at making sure you receive a tan that is a perfect match for your skin. Your desired tan color can be achieved in just one 30-minute session.
- Shower, exfoliate, shave and come to the session with dry, clean skin.
- Have a manicure or pedicure prior to your appointment.
- Do not wear body lotion, moisturizer, perfume, deodorant, or makeup as this can act as a barrier to the tanning solution.
- Avoid waxing. If necessary, waxing and facials should be done prior to your session.
- Women may wear disposable spa underwear, your own underwear, swimsuits, or nothing at all…
- It’s up to you and your comfort level.
- Wear loose, dark colored clothing and open toed sandals.
- Do not wear white clothing, tight clothing, bras, or jewelry. (Tight fitting clothes can cause skin
- Friction in the first few hours after your spray tan, and this may affect the outcome of your tan.)
* Disposable undergarments for women, and flip-flops (“sticky feet”) are available free of charge with your tanning session.
With proper care, your tan will last 7 to 10 days. Please read the following important information to make sure you get the most from your experience.
- Avoid showering, bathing, sweating and exposure to water for twelve (12) hours after your spray tanning appointment. The more exposure you have to water the quicker your tan will fade.
- Keep your skin hydrated and moisturize everyday. Do not use moisturizers that contain mineral oil. Avoid baby oil, Dove & Dial products, cocoa butter, oil based products and products containing mineral oil, alpha hydroxy acids AHA’s), alcohol, benzoyl peroxide, and salicyclic acid. These will all fade your spray tan.
- When areas such as the face, hands, or feet begin to fade… touch up in-between sessions with a bronzer.
- After your custom spray tan, you can apply deodorant and makeup.
- When you shower after you tan, there may be some brown staining in the water. Do not panic! Your tan is not washing off. It is just the bronzer washing off, revealing your tanned skin underneath.
Will I turn orange or have streaks with my spray tan?
No, absolutely not! A professional spray tan prevents this. Our custom tan gives you a luscious, golden-brown glow. Streaks are caused by improper application of tanning lotions and misting booths, which is why you should always let a trained professional apply your spray tan.
Will my tan cover varicose veins, cellulite, and stretch marks?
Having a custom sunless tan can help camouflage your skin’s imperfections, giving you the appearance of a more smooth, even skin tone.
How long will my appointment take?
You can plan on your appointment to take 20 to 30 minutes from start to finish.
How long before my wedding, prom, vacation, or special event should I get my spray tan?
We recommend getting your spray tan two days before your big day to ensure a flawless tan.